This section presents three of the best Bible Numeric studies, a brief version of Ivan Panin’s Genesis 1:1, my own study of Exodus 34:6b-7, and its parallel Revelation 1:8. In my opinion, these three studies are all that is necessary to prove by numerics that God inspired the Bible. (See the related section of this web site on proving God through prophecy and history without Bible Numerics.)
I. INTRODUCTION TO BIBLE NUMERICS
- A Short Guide To Bible Numerics.
- The Purpose Of Bible Numerics.
- What About ELS (Equidistant Letter Sequences). Is It Proof?
II. PROOF THAT GOD INSPIRED THE BIBLE
- Ivan Panin's Study Of Genesis 1:1
- God Describes His Character (Exodus 34:6b-7).
- God Describes His Physical Nature (Revelation 1:8).