Everyone fears and worries about natural disasters and disasters of human origin. The best solution for all concerned is an increased knowledge of right and wrong. Without believing in the existence of
good anyone can and will be victimized by
evil. To the world the questions
What is good and evil? What is truth? are not even debatable. But we know promotion of the Bible is critical for man’s future (see our proof of God and prophecy). We realize many people do not get to see the full truth and facts about the Bible. We know biblical scripture can tell us much more than what we have now.
What We Believe
- The beatitudes (Matthew 5, 6, 7).
- Growth, according to the parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3-23).
- The words of Christ. His words are spirit.
- Receiving Christ (is like receiving John the Baptist, or like receiving the one in Revelation 19:11-16).
- Believe in what Christ taught, not just his promises.
Overcomingis something to accomplish not just believe in.
- Salvation belongs to God and to the Lamb.
This web page is best viewed in a standards compliant browser. Page has been tested with Firefox 17.